Saturday, April 18, 2009

3D Training Event

My bags are packed for the 3D Training, Learning and Collaboration event in Washington next week. Hopefully, I will be reporting back some interesting and exciting developments that we can apply in the learning area. In particular, I need to find a cool solution that is accessible on our existing company PCs and does not require tweaking and configuring of our network or application suite settings. A tall order when most virtual worlds present a potential security risk with their connection protocols. Regardless, I remain positive that an appropriate solution can be identified (that won't break the bank). In this age of social networks, I also need to ensure we include some of these collaboration features and maybe more importantly, it needs to be radically different, and cutting edge. We all love a challenge ;-)

No comments: