Saturday, January 24, 2009

Lenovo eLounge Virtual Shop - Can I Help You?

Chilled at the Lenovo eLounge today. A virtual shop. Built on Nortels's web.alive virtual world client, Lenovo is one of their more well known customers. Took a while to download. Navigation of the eLounge is clunky. Nothing really much to excite a visitor. You can customize your avatar. But why bother. You have better things to do with your life. Not sure what ths point is with this World. I can go to the shop to view laptops rather than dress up an avatar and stumble through an empty although cool looking shop. ...hold on...this is a laugh while I am writing this a voice came up on my PC asking me do I need any help browsing the shop. The avatar I thought was sleeping, is the shop assistant and now wants me to enable my mic for a quick voice chat. Now this is getting interesting. Maybe there is life yet in these virtual worlds. BRB.

No comments: