Saturday, January 10, 2009

Fast Food

Its going to be an exciting year for tapping into some cool technology solutions to present creative and innovative learning experiences. I am already warming up on expanding the use of Podcasting, Touchscreens, and Mobile to reach a wider audience and support ever more convenient knowledge transfer. I hate making an effort to get information (this could be just laziness or that it is minus 8 C outside) but I want it here and now and short and to the point. (Thats why I do mobile blogging on a Saturday morning, access mobile news and mail anytime, view film trailers on the go, update my social network in the pub, and on and on). I make the assumption this is not a bad attitude (if I manage to get to the gym and work off a few pounds) so I am constantly thinking how our lives can be made simpler by harnessing the various channels and gadgets to achieve that goal. The fact is we do live in a fast food consumer driven world so why shouldn't information be just as easily accessible and digestible? Call it bite-sized learning without any unhealthy side effects.

No comments: