Sunday, February 8, 2009

Social Media In Plain English

As we currently have a strong spotlight on social media, I have dug up some short and to-the- point e-learning snippets on a number of popular channels and tools that fall under this (growing) umbrella. Hopefully, I can also try and put these as web links in our Learning Catalog (of course, only after I get licenses sorted out) on the LMS. Being a good social media citizen I should tag these items appropriately so they are easily searchable. I like these short modules as they explain things in an easy to understand cartoon-like format and manage to get the basic message across by avoiding confusing techie terminology. Best of all they all run for less than 3-4 minutes. Short and sweet. Dip in and learn. Have fun. Blogs, Wikis, RSS, Twitter, Podcasting, Social Bookmarketing, Social Networking

No comments: