Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Saba Global Conference 2008


This is a live blog from the conference rooms of the 2008 Saba Global conference. Hopefully over the next 3 days I can report on the new innovative stuff coming from our West coast learning technology partner. So far the most interesting bit of news, and its early yet on a sunny Monday morning, has been Saba Social. My eyesight is failing me from the backseat with John (so I wont go into the slide detail) but they have a cool new solution that meets many of our social media needs. Nice new interface offers advanced capability to search for expertise, not just training but also people with "knowledge". I love the fact the results which come back from a search are rated by fellow users. You then select the best returns based on popular appeal. Nice. More about Saba Social later and other exciting news from the conference. (Picture shows John T. in deep conversation with with Pedagogue consultants)

No comments: